Ealing Women’s Forum (EWF) was founded in May 2012 in an attempt to bring together local women’s organisations and projects run by women and for women in Ealing. Ealing Women’s Forum is a voluntary sector led organisation set up to offer personal, professional and social development opportunities to women, and women’s organisations. We aim to work in partnership with the Local Authority and CCG to ensure that women have access to good quality services in Ealing.
- To develop links with local women’s organisations and projects and support
- To provide a forum for women to voice their concerns and opinions, giving them strength in unity
- To maintain a directory of services for women
- Empowering women and women’s organisations
- Work in partnership and share resources
MEMBERSHIP is open to all women and women’s organisations living or working in Ealing. If you would like to be involved or would like more information please contact Jackie.